Wednesday, June 15, 2005

When Good People Do Nothing

*I posted this without reading it. Sometimes it happens that what you have said comes out a VERY different way than what you meant. I will republish this post once I completely edit it so that it says what I want it to say, and doesn't come off as a personal attack against a very close friend of mine. I guess I need to read more carefully what Fritz is saying, and not just trust him when he says, "It is all ok! Really! Trust me!"

For those who read the post before I have temporarily removed it, I meant for Mr. Solver to be a mix of Christians I know, problems in myself, and a lack of giving from others I have encountered. I deliberately took his comments out of context, using them to show things that others have said or expressed. I never realized that people would actually read this. I didn't know that there was a link to it :) Oops. Let this
go as being foolishness from someone writing a blog for the first time. To paraphrase:

Mistakes are for Learning*

2 comments:

greenemama said...

prodigious. and very brave. i totally agree.

greenemama said...

and that was even braver. ::impressed applause::