Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Groundbreaking Day!

People! We have doubled in readership! Not only does Sister #2 read my blog, but an unidentified individual named greenemama has actually read it as well! If you read her comment you will see that she even uses big words that I have to look up in a dictionary!

Does life get any better? As a special reward for her readership, I will add her blog to my links!

I'm sure she is feeling the same as if Publisher's Clearing House came to the door.

Fritz

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I'm reading your blog, but of course it doesn't count--Gabrielle and I being interchangable and all that...

greenemama said...

there's linkage to your blog! you should be getting lots of traffic!

nevertheless, i'm feeling the same as if publisher's clearing house came to the door.

thanks for the linkage!

::high pitched cheering::