Thursday, June 02, 2005

Intro

This will most likely be the only post that I actually write, all the others will be done by that crazed Fritz, I will merely be an editor, or maybe a commentator.

Inside most of us, those who are not raving homicidal maniacs, there is something, like a wall, that keeps us from saying everything on our minds and turning our friends and family against us. I’m not sure what exactly it is, maybe it is fear of being alone, but it keeps our true feelings bridled up, eating away at our insides like acid, creating ulcers, and making our lives miserable.

But there is that voice screaming in our heads, at least mine, saying what I want to say, an alter ego who says what he wants when he wants and screw those who get offended. I call him Fritz.

So this blog will be his, I will try to stay out of his way, except for occasional comments in italics when I feel he might of gone too far, but there will be no editing of the words, no deleting offensive (to some) comments, the only thing I will do is fix typos and misspellings.

I am hopeful that the writings will be funny, pertinent, and read by some. If not, I apologize in advance. Oops, there I go, caring about what the other inhabitants of this world think of me.

Time to get the whip out.

Jonathan

No comments: