Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Can Anything Good Come from ABC?

“When people at church ask me how I can have cable with kids in the house, I tell them not to worry since I make sure to block the networks.”

---Rob Stewart

It is a rare event for me to actually watch a TV show.  Rarer still for me to be hooked by one.  There have only been two shows in recent memory that have caused me to look forward to watching the next installment, Firefly and 24.

Lost has been added to that short list.  As of this moment you can get the DVDs of the first season from Blockbuster (or Netflix) and watch the whole season.  There are few things in life I will guarantee, but I will mostly guarantee that you will like this show.  Unless you are a hopeless “ninja-weenie” or think that any show that doesn’t have Chuck Norris in it is a waste of time.

Rating:  Perfect 5 out of 5!


1 comment:

Barb said...

Next week's previews of "Lost" look pretty interesting. I was just commenting to some coworkers today that this show is perfectly scheduled in the middle of the work week. I look forward to it so much that Monday-Wednesday fly by. Then, I'm "over the hump" with only Thursday and Friday to worry about.