I hate to admit this to all my admiring fans, but I am a fantasy geek. Not only that, but I am a GOOD fantasy geek! And since this is my blog you all get to hear about my football fantasy team at times! I will not be giving it a post all by itself, but I will try to mix it in there how I'm doing. That would be 3-0 and I just crushed my biggest competitor so far. Makes me happy.
If I were superstitious I would have read somthing into the 49ers blowing a 12 point lead while the Penn State Nittany Lions overcame a 13 point deficit and won! Coincidence? Hmmmm...
Next up!
"You don't know me, but I used to live in you dead mother."
A review of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.
Serrure code electronique : pourquoi le code secret ne suffit plus pour
sécuriser votre porte
-
En bref La serrure code electronique remplace la clé par un digicode, un
badge ou une empreinte, avec des limites réelles souvent tues. Prix réel
entre 7...
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
So, i'm your biggest competitor? I feel honored.
Maybe I overstated it by saying competitor, I should have said the best runner up prospect.
gregreg
Post a Comment