Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pwnage!

I hate to admit this to all my admiring fans, but I am a fantasy geek. Not only that, but I am a GOOD fantasy geek! And since this is my blog you all get to hear about my football fantasy team at times! I will not be giving it a post all by itself, but I will try to mix it in there how I'm doing. That would be 3-0 and I just crushed my biggest competitor so far. Makes me happy.

If I were superstitious I would have read somthing into the 49ers blowing a 12 point lead while the Penn State Nittany Lions overcame a 13 point deficit and won! Coincidence? Hmmmm...

Next up!

"You don't know me, but I used to live in you dead mother."

A review of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.

3 comments:

Stephen Bock said...

So, i'm your biggest competitor? I feel honored.

Jonathan said...

Maybe I overstated it by saying competitor, I should have said the best runner up prospect.

Anonymous said...

gregreg