Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ten... Five...TOUCHDOWN

All is right with the world again. Football is back. To make things better the 49ers are undefeated and on top of their division! Of course this is after merely one game, but I don’t care.

I’m sure some people just won’t understand, but everything is better when the NFL season is going on. My Sundays are more restful, I go to bed earlier, am more rested, do a better job at work, and I get pay increases!

*That last hasn’t exactly happened this NFL season though*

Eh, it is merely week one as I already explained, give it time! At least until the bye week.

There will be a weekly 49ers update during the season, and yes, I know that any dope can head over to NFL.com but you won’t get my unique perspective! Which I know is what brings all you thousands of people back week after week!


Fritz

No comments: