Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Required Reading

I have actually had a busy weekend, in a good way. And since my life interests me, I am assuming it interests you as well so I will tell you all about it! Later.


First, some required reading regarding Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath. Let me first make it clear that I feel for many of the people affected by this "Act of God," but the timing and the location of the hardest hit place cannot be mere coincidence.



"If you depend on the government for anything, you will be disappointed and let down."

---Bill O'Reilly

'It's Every Man for Himself'

That’s the big, bold headline on the front page of our local newspaper this morning. Inside the story is a quote from a woman who sought help from a police officer to get water for her dehydrated son.

The officer replied, “I’m outta here. You ought to get out, too. It’s every man for himself now.”

Far cry from the Birkenhead and the Titanic. Far cry from “women and children first.” Thank you, benevolent humanism, for 150 years of evolutionary teaching in our government schools. Thank you, feminism, for 150 years of training men to treat women like animals. Thank you, nanny state, for teaching all of us that no one need take responsibility as long as there is someone higher up the chain to blame.

Thank you, Lord, for reminding us that we are fools to fear terrorist attacks when there is One far greater than any terrorist Who sits on the throne of Heaven and directs the affairs of men. May we fear Him more than we fear men.

-- Jennie Chancey, Ladies Against Feminism 09-02-05




Southern Decadence


Looting and the Liberal Elite


An Unnatural Disaster

True Colors

Cleansing?


I promise to get back to being innane and pointless soon.

Peace out.

Fritz

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Why thank you! While I am not interested in investing, I am interested in spam posts! Your witty post is a reminder to me to turn on the word verification! Please come back again chum!

a pain in the back said...

If you are going to spam, at least use correct punctuation and grammar.