Opponent: Eagles
Favorite: Eagles
I got home from church at 12:30 CST. Wife #1 and I had been sworn in and we had to stay a little afterwards to learn the secret handshake.
I turned on the TV and discovered that the 49ers were already down 14-0. That was the closest that I saw the score. The final was 42-3. But what a nice looking field goal it was!
Well, I expected them to lose, I hoped for something better, but being realistically overly hopeful the best the Niners can really do is win 5 or 6 games this year. The three home games against their division rivals who all stink, Rams, Seahawks and Cardinals, and maybe beat the Texans at home, and hope for two upsets somewhere along the road.
I suspect they will end with 4 wins, and I won’t be surprised if they only get 3, and I fully expect them to lose every single other game they play this year.
Fritz
Store extérieur motorisé : pourquoi le capteur de vent change tout (et ce
que les vendeurs oublient de dire)
-
En bref Le store extérieur motorisé cache des détails techniques décisifs
rarement expliqués en magasin. Le capteur de vent évite 80% des sinistres
de to...
4 days ago

1 comment:
I just thought that if I write a comment, others might do the same.
Post a Comment