Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 6

I had a non-normal day yesterday and forgot to do my readings....well, I actually remembered but that was at 1:00 a.m. at the Walgreen's pharmacy waiting for Wife #1's prescription which was not valid until 2/28 so I went at midnight to get it.

There was one customer at the pharmacy (me) so I can't seem to figure out why it took so long...


Exercise:

I used the bike for over 20 minutes at my normal settings, usually I would have burned 250+ calories in that time. But the meter must have been broken since it only registered 170 at that point.

I looked at the guy's meter next to me and he had his bike:

a) set on lower settings
b) going at a slower speed
c) had not been there as long as me

Yet his meter was showing more calories burned, so I'm pretty sure my bike was messed up last night, either that or I was just doing something wrong.

So to sum up, I'll read two passages tonight to make up for not doing it yesterday and I will try to grab a different bike tonight for sure.

No comments: