Friday, February 16, 2007

Accountability

So a while ago I installed this program on my computer from xxxchurch which just tracks what websites I go to and if warning flags pop up on one, such as if I go to Playcow, it emails it over to Wife #1. It is called accountability software and it is designed to help combat temptation.

I thought maybe I could put this idea to use in more ways than one. I will be accountable to all you, my faithful readers regarding two things:

1) I will go to the gym each night Monday through Friday and burn at least 250 calories on an exercise bike. This would give me an additional 1000 calories burned each week. One caveat, on Tuesdays I play racquetball so that definitely counts as one of the times.

2) I will read 3 chapters from the Bible each night, starting in Genesis and working my way through the whole thing.

Each Tuesday though Friday I will post and let you know how I did. This way even when I don't feel like going to the gym, or reading the Bible to be honest, I know I will have to post about it the next day and it will keep me motivated.

Let's see how it goes!


*Hey, you do know that you have to click the publish button at some time, right? You can't keep this as a draft forever.*

Yes, I can.......

1 comment:

a pain in the back said...

According to the accountability program, many of the bargain and coupon boards that I frequent are worthy of a red flag. I'm a bit confused.