Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Smoking is Bad for You!!

I was recently reading one of my more favorite blogs to read fresh milk delivered daily and the creator, author, and photographer of the blog greenemama was writing about her Real Age.

This looked interesting so I filled out as much info as I knew. My age is 26.4 and my "real age" is 32.3! How did I miss so many birthdays? You all owe me lots of gifts!

Anyway, the website said (and if you read something on the internet it must be true) that if I kept exercising the same and whatnot when I am 29.4 my "real age" will be 24.1! Apparently I will discover the fountain of youth in the future!

Actually, the real reason is that the date I quit smoking will be farther and farther away. So two things must be obvious from this:

1. Against what everyone says, smoking is bad for you! I wish someone had told me sooner, where was the government to protect me from the evils of tobacco?

2. If you smoke, then quit you will then start going backwards in time. Astonishing I know! The secret to time travel has always been right under our noses!

*And in our lungs too!*

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this info, but I'm thinking that if I start smoking again, and more heavily, then quit again, I'll be able to go back in time and rescue Martin Luther King Jr. from assasination! I can go to a Beatles concert and keep The Doors from forming!

How exciting!

Fritz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't start smoking till i went thru my divorce, almost 4 years ago... now, i was a "social" smoker (i only smoked when i drank,) but then the divorce came and all the stress involved with that, and BAM, i'm now a full fledged smoker... i quit for two months earlier this year, then BAM, i was in a situation that was INCREDIBLY stressful and i started back up again... now i smoke more than i ever did before... i'm up to about a 1/2 a pack a day... ugh... luckily the stressful situation has been resolved, but my job is not very condusive to quitting, unfortunately... one of these days...