Friday, February 22, 2008

Though There's Pain in the Offering

The elders came over last night and prayed over us. While nothing miraculously was healed last night we were encouraged. I suppose feeling up and down is part of life.

We could really use something good to happen in this situation soon. I don't understand why God has planned this route for us, but I promised that I would trust Him, even though I need His help to do so. There is so much proof that He loves us and has sacrificed so much for us that I refuse to believe that He has abandoned us.

1 comment:

Adiel said...

He hasn't abandoned you- keep believing that- and we haven't abandoned you either. I promise to pray for you both so that just like the persistent widow of Luke 18, God will hear us and answer because of our faith.