Friday, January 19, 2007

Blogging + Kids = Fount of Info

I think it is easier to blog if you have kids. Seriously, if I threw up some picture I had drawn on my blog no one would care at all. But if it is a picture drawn by a young child whose parent blogs, everyone just goes all giddy with joy over the improperly placed ear.

I am reduced to movie reviews, You Tube videos, or coming up with some interesting / funny rant about something.....that is tough to do really.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, go see The Illusionist, it is a good movie.

And if you feel like killing some time, here is a link to 101 free games. Thank me later.

101 Free Games!!!!

2 comments:

Adiel said...

Why do you think I had kids in the first place? My life would be just as dull as yours without them! ;o)

Surely you could write about something cute the cats did this week. Like maybe Arthur threw up on the couch or Merlin played with his Q-tips or something.

a pain in the back said...

Come on now. Get it right. It's Morgan that plays with Q-tips!