Well, I've been going back and forth about whether or not to post this. The one side of me says, "Yes! Tell the people about a CD they should buy! It is great!"
The other side responds, "Not everyone likes the same stuff I do, I would hate for someone to waste their money."
Fortunately I have come to realize that if you don't like this CD you deserve to have your money wasted.
The David Crowder Band
These guys are great. The CD in particular of theirs that I like a lot is A Collision or (3+4=7). Lots of good stuff on there.
The songs each have a distinctive flavor to them, unlike some bands that have a certain style and are a one-trick pony, these guys change their sound to fit the mood of the song they are singing. I was going to go through a few of the songs to give a feel for their flavor, but then I found that the band had already done that themsleves. So here is a link to a copy paste job since it can be hard to find at their site.
A Collision - Song by Song
If I only get one gift for Christmas I want A Collision, I think it is that goodof an album.
*If I get two gifts, the second one better be a new 3-wood*
Go ahead, scratch your head in perplexed amazement after listening to the clips. post your comments that you are suprised that I would like this music....it's ok....really.....
*You people don't know me at all.*
Store extérieur motorisé : pourquoi le capteur de vent change tout (et ce
que les vendeurs oublient de dire)
-
En bref Le store extérieur motorisé cache des détails techniques décisifs
rarement expliqués en magasin. Le capteur de vent évite 80% des sinistres
de to...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment