Thursday, October 06, 2005

Iowa Death Trip

Yesterday Wife #1 and I went to Iowa to go to a pain clinic there to see if they had any bright ideas on what to do to help her back.  I left without much hope and I was proven correct.  What made things worse was that the doctor was a complete jerk.

I hate doctors who have god complexes.  I want to remind them that Christ rose again so in fact no one had really died and made them god.

This guy had a Napoleon complex as well, he was short and German, Wife #1 was looking for the swastika in his office somewhere and was scared that he had seen our last name and guessed our heritage.

Is it really too much for me to wish that he would choke on his mustache?  Or better yet, after he gets denied a ride on a roller coaster, since he needs to be over 4’ 10” to ride it, I think it would be great if he threw such a hissy fit that security would be forced to taser him to death.

I really need to try to be more forgiving of people, at times I remember that Christ forgave His enemies while they tortured and murdered Him.

I generally wouldn’t have that attitude, heck, I hope that after some dope cuts me off that his car will explode in a flaming fireball of death.  Or at least have a wheel fall off so he rolls about fifteen times.

Yeah, I think forgiveness is a weakness in your character…

What would be really cool is if the doctor would survive his tasering only to cut me off…..

Gotta work on forgiveness.

1 comment:

greenemama said...

i personally haven't had much good experience with doctors. the best ones we know we're related to and have not been treated by so we only like them because of other reasons and not for their bedside manner.

it's also unfortunate that they are in your employ and their acting the jerk. maybe that adds to the frustration?