Monday, March 31, 2008

Stud Finder? Stud Found!


My sister scanned in some older pictures and sent them around via the wonder that is known as the internet.

I am 95% sure this is me, if it is my brother (or sister, babies are hard to tell sometimes) just ignore the title and be glad I didn't post this picture.*

I'm going to make this picture my wallpaper and stare at it anytime I think about gorging myself or when I don't feel like exercising or think about taking a picture of someone else when they are yawning.

Now, if you will excuse me, my Fiber One is calling.







*Yes, I do realize that I posted this picture after saying I wouldn't

2 comments:

james3v1 said...

is that HAIR on your head?

Gabrielle said...

Well, James,c it was a while ago.

Jonathan, that has to be you in the baby picture because none of the rest of us has blond or even blondish hair when we were babies. We did all have that ridiculous, though. Sadly, some of us never grew out of it. (sigh)