Thursday, April 12, 2007

Accountability - Day *Mumble Mumble*

I have been very good at going to the gym as often as I can, it has rarely been 4 times a week like I want to since life gets in the way, which is fine, but I almost always get there 3 times a week.

The Bible reading was going very well...until I hit Leviticus, kinda slowed down then, but I fought through and finished Leviticus. My reward?

Numbers. Oy vei.

Anyways, since my readings aren't up to snuff I will return to posting what I read the night before, at least until I hit Joshua.

2 comments:

james3v1 said...

Hey:

Have you thought about alternating days, reading some OT passages, then a Psalm, then a NT passage so you don't feel so bogged down in the Pentateuch?

Adiel said...

Why would you want to hit my husband? What's he ever done to you?
:-)