Thursday, March 22, 2007

For Sister #2





Happy Birthday! The big 23! Two more years to go till it is all downhill.

I have different relationships with all my siblings, for example Sister #3 and I gently mock each other while Brother #1 and I race to see who can lose our hair first, rather exciting stuff.

Anyway, Sister #2 and I were generally the conspirators. We dug a tunnel under a wall in our garage, I got a horrendous case of poison ivy for our efforts, there was other stuff we did, but I haven't finished my coffee yet so my memory is working on low power.

So happy birthday to you, I hope it is great, I hope the card I sent gets to you tomorrow since there is a note apologizing for it being late and if it gets there today then it isn't late and the note will have been wasted.

No comments: