Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Day 8 & 9

Wowser! Days 8 & 9 already? And I have yet to skip because "I don't want to go to the gym (whine whine)!!! (Or read the Bible, but that one is a bit tougher to explain away to God on the last day)."

Anyways, I have been going, I have been using my new MP3 player that my family got me for my birthday...which I know is still a week and a half off but my other one was mostly dead. Look at how purty it is!!

Anyway, I have been going to bed at like 7:30 and waking up at 3 in the morning like my father so that has been fun.

Geekoid fact: There is this game I play called World of Warcraft, there are others who play this game as well and one of these people is going to the same church that I go to, so I told him that I would be at this smaller service (The Gathering) that I am helping with (look at me!!) and so we met. I was making coffee and we kinda stared at each other awkwardly. Seriously, what do you say to someone besides hello? I can't ask if his driving skill went up on the way to church.

*Wow, that was the dumbest joke ever, if you didn't get the joke, fall on your knees in thanks*

Anyway, I do have a real post in my head, it just needs to work its way out one of these days I suppose.

No comments: