Serrure code electronique : pourquoi le code secret ne suffit plus pour
sécuriser votre porte
-
En bref La serrure code electronique remplace la clé par un digicode, un
badge ou une empreinte, avec des limites réelles souvent tues. Prix réel
entre 7...
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
Wow, Jonathan, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss to your household! I know that your cats are very special to you and Carrie. I hope that you all, including your remaining cats, will adjust quickly and not be too saddened by Merlin's death.
I'm so sorry, Jonathan. That sounds very, very hard. I second Jeremy's hopes for ya'll.
Ouch. I'm so sorry, Jonathan.
Oh,that's terrible, Jonathan. Nothing can replace Merlin in your heart or your home. This is yet one more moment of our lives where death is present. Someday there will be no more goodbyes. When Jesus comes back even cats will be saved from sickness and death. I hope that day is soon.
We're mourning with you, Jonathan and Carrie.
Post a Comment