The elders came over last night and prayed over us. While nothing miraculously was healed last night we were encouraged. I suppose feeling up and down is part of life.
We could really use something good to happen in this situation soon. I don't understand why God has planned this route for us, but I promised that I would trust Him, even though I need His help to do so. There is so much proof that He loves us and has sacrificed so much for us that I refuse to believe that He has abandoned us.
Serrure code electronique : pourquoi le code secret ne suffit plus pour
sécuriser votre porte
-
En bref La serrure code electronique remplace la clé par un digicode, un
badge ou une empreinte, avec des limites réelles souvent tues. Prix réel
entre 7...
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
He hasn't abandoned you- keep believing that- and we haven't abandoned you either. I promise to pray for you both so that just like the persistent widow of Luke 18, God will hear us and answer because of our faith.
Post a Comment