Question:
How did people live before the internet?
Answer:
It was a sad, dark, horrible time
Lyrics:
Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no! (Yo yo yo)
Oh no you didn't!
Sucka tried to play me, but you never payed me, never!
Oh no you didn't!
Payback is a coming, you will be running, forever!
Oh no you didn't!
Until I get my vengeance, I will never end this mayhem!
Oh no you didn't!
I'm a mercenary, you ain't got a prayer, you owe me!
Oh no you didn't!
(Chorus)
Oh no you didn't! (4x)
Didn't you, Oh no!
You didn't pay me what you owe me...
So now it's over for you!
(Yo yo, check it out)
Oh no you didn't!
First you tried to trap me, then you bust a cap in my ass!
Oh no you didn't!
Such humiliation will bring annihilation, at last!
Oh no you didn't!
It will be delicious, when I get vicious, tomorrow!
Oh no you didn't!
There's no second chances, you will do the dance of sorrow!
Oh no you didn't!
(Chorus)
(Alright, come on)
Oh no you didn't!
Better watch your back boy, keep running
This ain't just a game, I'll never stop coming
I got my arsenal
I put out the call
And when I finish ya'll
You'll be a ragdoll
Fool tried to diss me, now you're gonna wish you were dead!
Oh no you didn't!
After I deliver, your blood will be a river of red!
Oh no you didn't!
Better be aware, when no one's there to defend you!
Oh no you didn't!
So many ways to kill, it's gonna be a thrill to end you!
Oh no you didn't!
(Chorus)
Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no!
Oh no you...(explosion)
Serrure code electronique : pourquoi le code secret ne suffit plus pour
sécuriser votre porte
-
En bref La serrure code electronique remplace la clé par un digicode, un
badge ou une empreinte, avec des limites réelles souvent tues. Prix réel
entre 7...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment