Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Wearing Shoes!!

Maybe this isn't a big deal for most of you, but it is for me, I hadn't worn shoes without pain since Monday the 6th.

The reason? I had injured both of my feet in two separate incidents, one involved a storm door dropping on my foot and the other involved taking a chunk out of the side of my foot.

The pressure of wearing shoes hurt too much so I had to wear flip flops....everyday even when it was rather chilly in the morning.

But today, even though I am feeling some discomfort I am able to wear shoes to work.

So...yay me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stink, now I can't make fun of you for your hippie ways. Oh well, I might as well get it out of my system anyways...why don't you go hug a dolphin and play some hackysack, you sandal-wearing hippie!

BTW, since I didn't say it before, I like the new blog template.

Adiel said...

I'm glad your feet are getting better. You know, both injuries sound rather painful. Sure glad that didn't happen to me. ;)

(I like your blog's new look, too.)