Friday, August 17, 2007

Random Thought About the Bible

The first part of 1 Chronicles is for the most part rather boring. There is much listing of Officers and what not and very little stuff that is actually interesting to read.

One of the exceptions:

1 Chronicles 21

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible.

1 Chronicles 21:13

"13 And David said to God, “I am in great distress. Please let me fall into the hand of the LORD, for His mercies are very great; but do not let me fall into the hand of man.” "

1 comment:

pastor mike said...

I'm tired of having to type in the URL for wife #'s 2-4. Could we get those links in the sidebar ASAP?

Thanks.

Oh, and you're excommunicated for saying a portion of the Bible is boring.

Oh, and what's with "rather boring?" What is this, Harry Potter and the Uninteresting Officers"?

Oh, and if it is, does he die?