Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Feeling Down?

Are you feeling poorly about yourself? Are you feeling blue? Ever wanted to curl up in bed and wait until next week to come out again?

Maybe you are having problems at work, maybe your spouse thinks of you lower than dirt. Do your kids hate you? Maybe your ex-significant other just broke your heart.

Bad memories stuck in your head? Can't shake the time you made a fool of yourself in front of that cute girl/guy/other? Or when you said spiteful words and never had a chance to take them back?

Well, it doesn't matter what the reason for you feeling blue, I'm here to cheer you up with a simple phrase. I guarantee you will be feeling better soon:



Feel better?

*Actually, I was feeling fine before you brought back some supressed memories from my childhood.*

1 comment:

Jeremy Beach said...

If you were truly dedicated to making people feel better, you'd do what my friend Keith White did. His e-mail address actually begins with kashizzle.