Friday, January 13, 2006

Recap! Recap!

Sister #2 (mother of Fat Fatty) told me that she gets so mad at me due to my slow posting that she throws dishes against the wall.

Fortunately they use paper plates often.

Anyway, life has been busy for me so I thought I would give a quick recap of all that has occurred of consequence in the last two weeks.


Alex Smith threw his first touchdown pass of his pro career! He led the 49ers to a two game win streak to finish the 2005 season. Ending on a high note!


Joe Paterno and the Nittany Lions win the Orange Bowl in triple overtime over Florid State! A great ending to a phenomenal season.

Now on to more personal things.

I visited family at Christmas time, always fun, yet exhausting, had a very rigid schedule and--


If I could interject here, could you please stop boring your few remaining readers? Try talking about something interesting and funny!

How about a joke! I heard this from a guy at work the other day, I'll just slightly alter it to make it funnier.


Why don't Pentecostals....

Hey now! That is not quite family friendly there!

Oh, you've heard it....How about..

There once was a man from Nantu---

Ok, this post is over.


1 comment:

Adiel said...

Do you realize that almost an entire month elapsed between this post and the last? Do you have any idea how many dishes that means? Come, come, Mr. the Grand, you must do better than this if my family is to ever see another Corelle again. ;o)