Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cutest kids ever?

Ok, not a serious post yet, but my father sent me a picture he took of the children related to me who live in Erie still.
From left to right: Fat Fatty, Stinker, The Lilinator

Just a quick note, Fat Fatty's own mother came up with that nickname, not me :)

The Lilinator looks just like her mother (Sister #2) did when she was that age, and Stinker is a spittin' image of Sister #1 with lighter skin and hair. Fat Fatty now has more hair than I do...keep growing it young man! Treasure it!!!

They have to have the best smiles in that picture.

5 comments:

Adiel said...

So I'm supposed to thank you for letting your vast reader audience know that I call my own son Fat Fatty? :o) They sure are cute. Even if Malachi does look like he's trying to slide off the chair to avoid the giggly girls.

Gabrielle said...

You know Adiel you didn't have to tell everybody that you are Malachi's mother. Most of the seven people who read this blog are either related to you and know you call him that or don't know you at all. But now you told them all. (chuckle, chuckle)

They are among the class of the cutest kids ever. Though I am biased.

Adiel said...

I know, but my pride of having such cute kids overruled my embarrassment.

Barb said...

I'm NOT related and I think they're cute. But maybe not as cute as my great-niece.

Anonymous said...

I'm not related(close to it) and I think they are adorable children! What a nice picture! I know their Grandpa Leon is proud of them!