Flogging Fritz

There is that voice screaming in our heads, at least mine, saying what I want to say, but am too fearful to, an alter ego who says what he wants when he wants and screw those who get offended. I call him Fritz. This is his blog.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

A couple spifferiffic videos

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=22yu108hew

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=6cxnofp8av
Posted by Jonathan at 7:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • A Dark And Quiet Room
    Serrure code electronique : pourquoi le code secret ne suffit plus pour sécuriser votre porte - En bref La serrure code electronique remplace la clé par un digicode, un badge ou une empreinte, avec des limites réelles souvent tues. Prix réel entre 7...
    3 weeks ago
  • A Road Less Travelled
    Prestataire informatique à Paris : les services indispensables pour sécuriser votre système d’information - En bref Prestataire informatique à Paris : ce que le marché cache réellement Un arrêt de la Cour d’appel de Rennes condamne un prestataire à plus de 50 0...
    1 month ago
  • Reformed Sermons
    Email on Evil and Me - *This is an email that I sent to my brother who had written about some concerns he had for me. This was originally written in July 2020. * Glenn, Here’s y...
    4 years ago
  • Quotes and Thoughts
    A Promise For Thursday - As I pulled my sleepy self from my comfy bed this morning one of the first sights that met my eyes was the pile of unfolded laundry towering in my room and...
    16 years ago
  • Indescribable
    A New Way To Look At Silverware - I saw another photographer do some really spiffy things with silverware so I thought I'd try my hand at it.
    17 years ago

About Me

Jonathan
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Awesome Music I'm Listening To
      • I'm Wearing Shoes!!
      • Favorite Song of the Moment
      • You Are God - Charlie Hall
      • Mark Twain is great
      • A couple spifferiffic videos
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (129)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2006 (61)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (16)

Links

  • Chuck Proctor
  • fresh milk delivered daily
  • Brother #1
  • Sister #2
  • Sister #3 & Expendable Crew Member #1
  • Wife #1
  • I Am Constance
  • SWCF #1
  • Germy